Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com) and Bluesound Professional (bluesoundprofessional.com).
As we continue to build a global presence for our brands, we are in the market for a highly organized and resourceful Project Coordinator to help us plan, coordinate, and realize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. This position reports to the Vice President Sales & Commerce.
This role is perfect for someone who can naturally move between big-picture thinking and detailed dissection of activities, and who has experience overseeing a variety of marketing projects.
The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our internal teams to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines and with high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to complete project tasks on time and within budget and maintain a constant line of communication for clarity of responsibilities and expectations of deliverables.
- Act as the “intake” point for all distributor and dealer requests for marketing and sales support, facilitating and/or coordinating timely and constructive responses.
- Collaborate across the sales, product managers and marketing teams to audit and maintain the accuracy of all sales and marketing assets, including the brand library, dealer and distributor price lists, product life cycle and feature updates on websites, datasheets, and other assets.
- Quality check that all deliverables meet technical, functional, and business requirements, and manage feedback from stakeholders ahead of deployment or publishing to any external parties.
- Ownership of the interdepartmental project management tools (Wrike) to ensure accuracy and alignment through the approval and delivery process of projects.
- Follow and enforce product management SOPs, including milestone check-ins with stakeholders, approvals procedures, and interim stakeholder communications to manage expectations of timelines, deliverables and to drive tasks forward.
- Work with VP Sales & Commerce and VP Marketing to ensure that project priorities are communicated and tracked each week when team leads and coordinators meet; support team leads on ensuring their teams are updated on priorities and associated deliverables.
- Work with others to help coordinate small-scale events for North America and collaborate with the Events and PR Coordinator to plan and execute large-scale activities Internationally. This could include gathering all necessary materials, products, displays etc. and arranging shipping to and from shows.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in project or marketing coordination, preferably in an international business
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Post Secondary education in marketing or business.
- Strong verbal communications skills with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Must have initiative to drive projects to completion and be quick-thinking and adaptable to accommodate unexpected events that may get in the way of project completion and project goals.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands on knowledge of project management platforms like Wrike, Asana, Trello, etc.; Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus.
- There may be some travel in this role.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.