Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years, Lenbrook International has been on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. Our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) are leaders in high-end audio, and we continue to lead the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market with Bluesound (bluesound.com).
Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers, and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
As we continue to build global presence for our brands, we are in the market for a high-performance Video Editor. The Video Editor will be an integral part of our content production studio and will be responsible for producing high-quality video projects from concept development to post-production and delivery, lighting and camera direction, post-production audio, and post-production video editing for brand and commercial videos.
You will implement working methodologies, take ownership by helping lead large and small video projects, mentor peers and content creators, as well as coordinate the visual output of all video production with assistance from other studio team members. This includes the ability to share ideas, be open to ideas and contribute to establishing best practice documents for video production that aligns with brand and creative strategy.
The Video Editor will:
- Collaborate, listen, and execute. Working directly with the creative team to understand the scope of video projects, their objectives, and the deliverables required.
- Be a video pro. You will be responsible for providing extensive expertise in video and audio production utilizing production equipment, Adobe Creative Suite, and other editing software to create advanced videos for all brands.
- End-to-end production management. You will be responsible for producing, shooting, leading, and guiding multiple video projects from concept, pre-production, production, postproduction, and final delivery.
- Detailed oriented concepts and designs. Must be able to present concepts with storyboards, scripts, references, and any other production design sample work required to provide a deeper understanding of projects.
- A unique and creative vision. You must bring a unique, creative vision with a strong editorial voice, and constantly work to identify new sources of content, as well as new digital formats for more engaging storytelling.
- Identify new trends in video & digital media. You must have a finger on the pulse of new creative trends in video, digital and social media, and possess a creative sensibility that extends across content genres and video production software.
- Cross-team collaboration. You will support the studio and brand creative teams together with day-to-day external resourcing management and project needs, while maintaining current processes and developing improved ways of working.
- Build relationships with stakeholders. You will need to rely on your people skills to ask the right questions and understand the mutual goals of working with stakeholders.
- Be a content champion. Our team works long and hard to develop content that drives brand engagement so you will need to have a passion for the content that we create, as it’s part of everything we do.
To be successful you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, film, media studies or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital, film, and/or TV, preferably with agency knowledge and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including (but not limited to) Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop) and any other associated plug-ins or video editing applications.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend creative briefs and provide input for video content.
- Experience leading video projects and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with other creatives to collaborate and establish an effective workflow under strict deadlines.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when the business requires.
- Ability to travel to various locations for video shoots.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate position title in the subject line and provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.