Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years, Lenbrook International has been on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. Our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) are leaders in high-end audio, more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com), Bluesound Professional (BluesoundProfessional.com), and BluOS (BluOS.net). Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
This exciting career opportunity requires an experienced technology help desk support professional to help lead others assisting new customers enjoy premium consumer electronics products. This Pickering based position requires experienced hands-on technical ability with consumer grade home audio electronics, and patience dealing directly with non-technical end-customers. Home network and streaming technology for the consumer market is a definite asset.
A day in the life:
• Monitor all Support Crew Analysts handling customer requests through various support channels
• Supervise large volume of incoming calls and guiding timely, thorough responses to all in-bound calls, email inquiries and voicemail messages.
• Deliver superior customer service leveraging best practices in time and project management while providing courteous, friendly and professional support and assistance.
• Monitor and evaluate the quality of problem resolution, customer interaction provided by team members.
• Monitor and respond to public facing consumer enquiries about support issues.
• Note and report to Product Support Manager on consumer trends developing.
• Lead and captain Support Crew team to meet team SLAs including customer satisfaction, response times & resolution times.
• Assist Product Support Manager in enhancing and developing new workflows to increase team efficiencies.
• Act as a liaison between the Support Crew and other teams to ensure timely resolution to consumer problems
• To act as needed as an escalation point for troubled consumers.
What you bring to the team:
• Technical degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
• Minimum 3 years-experience with supporting end-customers across common consumer products
• Willingness to listen and evaluate before acting on a problem
• Solid track record of helping novice consumers both understand and enjoy new technology
• Experience with troubleshooting and testing smart device or Internet of Things appliance firmware
• Experience with consumer electronics or professional audio equipment
• Experience with Excel (or Numbers) and PowerPoint (or Keynote)
• Excellent written and verbal communication ability in a professional environment
• Empathetic understanding of non-technical consumers when dealing with technology issues.
• Understand the importance of confidentiality in new product development
• Passionate and driven toward product reliability and quality
• Demonstrated ability to setup and maintain computer hardware and wireless networks
Nice to haves:
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with adjusting workloads to accommodate SLA guidelines
• Understanding of statistical analysis
• Familiarity with Zendesk Help Center software
• Proficiency in French – oral and written
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.