Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For more than 40 years we’ve been a leader in developing premium consumer and commercial audio brands, a distributor into specialty consumer electronics and commercial communications channels and a business developer around new wireless technology platforms. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It’s fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
The Senior Software Developer will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to our industry-leading consumer audio-visual hardware and software products. Their efforts will contribute directly to the quality of the customer’s experience on consumer electronics products with worldwide distribution. This position will be located at our Head Office in Pickering, Ontario and will have flexibility for both remote and in-office work based on our hybrid work model.
- Help with system requirements and software architecture planning to meet companies needs
- Develop software modules in Golang
- Work with a team to transition some legacy Perl code to Golang
- Help to create a shared code base
- Develop new features for our products as our industry evolves
You Bring to the Team:
- Completion of Computer Science, Computer Engineering degree
- A detailed and analytical approach to tasks and problems
- 8+ years C/C++ experience and comfortable with working in multiple languages
- Knowledge, experience, and/or keen to learn Go is essential
- Experience with Qt/Perl is an asset
- Linux, networking, and distributed systems development
We’ve got you covered.…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.