Lenbrook is not just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we have been a leader in high-end audio and distribution of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It is fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our dynamic team. The role is primarily responsible for processing and expediting customer orders, coordinating the flow of product from order placement to delivery to the customer, collecting payments and maintaining shipping files. The ideal applicant would enjoy the challenge of a broad range of responsibilities. They will be self-motivated, have attention to detail, and who can successfully balance multiple tasks and deadlines, with supply chain experience and strong excel skills. This hands-on position reports to the Sales Administration Supervisor.
A day in the life….
- Accurate and timely handling of customer orders and co-ordination of scheduled shipments with Logistics teams
- Effective handling of in-bound and out-bound sales calls and emails with Distributors
- Work with the sales team to build strong customer relationships, providing proactive service, follow-up and support for Asia, Europe, and South America
- Monitor prompt turnaround – from order entry to outbound shipments
- Managing inventory levels, working with product managers to provide forecasts for supply plan management
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Initiate and maintain accurate customer files, product files, pricing files and shipment spreadsheets
- Providing back-up to all Sales Administrators on the team
- Administration and maintenance of weekly and monthly reports on product flow, sales, and account statements, as required
- Participate in quarterly physical inventory counts and other warehouse special projects as required.
- This position has a mixture of inside sales, customer service and administrative tasks.
- Extended hours required occasionally – month-end, inventory count etc.
What you bring to the team….
- 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service/sales administration/supply chain is an asset.
- Proactive, responsible, self-motivated and organized team player.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing marketplace.
- Ability to manage a wide range of detail oriented work activities as directed.
- Strong keyboarding skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Post-Secondary education preferred.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance. This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.