Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years Lenbrook has been a leader in the manufacturing of high-end audio and distribution of specialty consumer brands. We are the owner of three brands within the Consumer Electronics space, categories such as multi-room streaming, powered speakers, and headphones amongst other more traditional audio products. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It’s fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for a Sales Administrator – Spare Parts to join our dynamic team. The role is primarily responsible for processing and expediting customer spare parts orders and coordinating the flow of product from order placement to delivery to the customer. The ideal applicant would have supply chain experience and strong excel skills. They will be self-motivated, have attention to detail, and are able to successfully balance multiple tasks and deadlines. This hands-on position is based at our Pickering head office and reports to the Sales Administration Team Lead.
A day in the life….
• Accurate and timely handling of customer orders.
• Effective handling of in-bound and out-bound sales calls and emails with Distributors.
• Monitor prompt turnaround – from order entry to outbound shipments.
• Provide proactive service, follow-up and support to Customers.
• Managing inventory levels, working closely with the Parts Purchasing Administrator.
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with distributors.
• Initiate and maintain accurate customer files, product files, pricing files and shipment spreadsheets.
• Provide back-up to Spare Parts team members.
• Administration and maintenance of weekly and monthly reports on product flow and sales as required.
• This position has a mixture of inside sales, customer service and administrative tasks.
• Extended hours required occasionally – month-end, etc.
What you bring to the team….
• 2 years’ experience in Sales administration or supply chain.
• Proactive, responsible, self-motivated and organized team player.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Willing to learn and adapt to changing marketplace.
• Ability to manage a wide range of detail-oriented work activities as directed.
• Strong keyboarding skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Post-Secondary education preferred.
How to Apply….
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com Please indicate position title in the subject line and provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
We’ve got you covered.…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
Work from home options could be considered for this position. The successful candidate would be required to occasionally attend the Head office in Pickering for work obligations. Examples of work obligations for this position would include, but are not limited to: Inventory, team meetings, coverage of team members (ie: vacation).
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.