Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years, Lenbrook International has been on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. Our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) are leaders in high-end audio, more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com), Bluesound Professional (BluesoundProfessional.com), and BluOS (BluOS.net). Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
As we continue to expand our product line, we are in the market for a highly motivated Junior Hardware Tester to help us maintain the exceptionally high quality of our hi-res streaming audio players. This Pickering based hands-on position is suitable for a candidate who is new to their career. They will be responsible for hands on inspection and servicing of our growing family of over fifty different products.
A Day in the Life:
- Run test cases to verify new firmware before public release.
- Conduct incoming quality inspections on products.
- Perform hardware validation on products prior to their release to manufacturing.
- Create rework instructions. Rework or modify products and document activities.
- Perform defect analysis on product returns.
- Provide support to sales administration and engineering.
- Assist with inventory movement through the warehouse.
- Other related work as required.
You Bring to the Team:
- Post secondary education in an Electronics Technology program.
- Basic electronic hardware troubleshooting.
- User experience with iOS, Android, Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Basic understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of computer networking, including setting up WiFi routers and configuring NAS storage.
- Logical and analytical thinker.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of analog and digital audio concepts are an asset.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.