Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (Bluesound.com). The backbone of supporting all of these brands is our world class BluOS Platform which we have developed for more than 10 years.
The Project Coordinator – BluOS Technology Platform will have the exciting opportunity to support bringing to the market our industry-leading consumer audio-visual hardware and software products. Their efforts will contribute directly to the quality of the customer’s experience on consumer electronics products with worldwide distribution. This position in located at our Head office in Pickering, Ontario and reports directly to the BluOS Platform Manager.
A day in the life….
- Manage Projects schedules working with both internal & outside Hardware and Software development teams.
- Achieve Project objectives by evaluating project requirements, preparing, and completing action plans, monitoring project activities and meeting project timelines.
- Keep the Product Manager informed of progression with project and issues and provide follow up as necessary.
- Reviews all new GITLAB Epics and tickets (e.g., bug entry, follow-up with Product Manager)
- Supports / coordinates / Administer preparation of project kick-offs.
- Helps track deliverable statuses on larger projects (acts as liaison between departments)
- Oversee select projects when required or when the Platform Manager is traveling or otherwise out of the office.
- Handle direct client communication when requested by Product Manager
- Maintain effective communications between Engineering, Marketing & Sales Teams with the final design specifications and requirements for a software production release.
- Work with Internal QA team to Support software releases to factories for pilot and final production.
- Occasional domestic and oversea travel may be required.
- Other related duties as required.
What you bring to the team….
- Project management skills
- Experience with a ticketing system like Gitlab or Jira
- Technical diploma, or Technician/Technologist Certificate
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Practical experience of A/V receivers, amplifiers, CD/DVD players, and speaker setup & testing is an advantage
- An advantage would be with any hands-on experience managing development for a complete product
- Able to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate collaborative and cooperative team spirit
- Willing to travel on behalf of the company
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.