Lenbrook is not just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we have been a leader in high-end audio and distribution of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It is fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for an Operations Support Administrator to join our dynamic team. The role is primarily responsible for providing administration support to the Operations team by maintaining efficiency of the facility, operations processes and looking to improve and develop where necessary. The ideal applicant would enjoy the challenge of a broad range of responsibilities. They will be a strong communicator who can receive and process information in an efficient way. The successful candidate will have extraordinary organization skills and will ensure everything is running smoothly and on time. This position reports to the Vice President of Corporate Services.
A day in the life….
- Provide administrative and operation support, including corporate general filing and processing operations invoices for approval.
- Purchasing administrative office supplies and inventory.
- Liaise with third party suppliers / contractors to request quotes and maintaining service agreements.
- Support facilities in monitoring preventative maintenance programs and ensuring that schedules are up to date and that any necessary remedial work is reported and undertaken efficiently.
- Catering and meeting set up.
- Back-up for reception and switchboard.
- Assisting in related operational requests from employees.
- Extended hours required occasionally – month-end, inventory count etc.
- Other related and varied duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team….
- 2 years’ experience in Operations/Facility is required.
- Administration support experience.
- Proactive, responsible, self-motivated, and organized team player.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a wide range of detail-oriented work activities as directed.
- Strong keyboarding skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.