Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years, Lenbrook International has been on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. Our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) are leaders in high-end audio, more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com), Bluesound Professional (BluesoundProfessional.com), and BluOS (BluOS.net). Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
As we communicate with more customers over more channels, we are in search of a highly motivated jack-of-all-trades designer to support our channel marketing efforts with strategic designs of retail and show displays, brochures, print and digital ads, and various creative support elements for video, social, and other interactive media. This position reports to the Channel Marketing Lead.
A Day in the Life:
• With direction from the creative and channel marketing teams, adapt brand assets and creative elements to suit a
variety of uses, sizes, formats, and media, while always adhering to brand guidelines, project deadlines, and
• Work with the channel marketing team to deliver a variety of creative solutions from conceptualization through to
feedback and approval stages, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed throughout.
• Approach creative development process with a client service mentality, emphasizing good listening skills,
consultative attitude, and effective communication.
• Other related work as required.
You Bring to the Team:
• 1-2 years of experience in multimedia design, preferably in an agency setting.
• Strong understanding of common digital ad formats and working knowledge of designing for print and display
production. Nice-to-have experience with video editing, motion graphic design, animation, and/or web design.
• Relevant vocational training in graphic communications and design, multimedia design, advertising design, or
• Strong portfolio of diverse projects that includes a mix of print, digital, and experiential design, and demonstrates
solid design problem solving skills.
• Professional demeanor and organized, able to self-manage to ensure deadlines are met.
• Expert command of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
Nice-to-have experience in HTML, CSS, Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage,
vacation time and more
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.