Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years, Lenbrook International has been on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. Our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) are leaders in high-end audio, more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com), Bluesound Professional (BluesoundProfessional.com), and BluOS (BluOS.net). Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
Storytelling is one of the most powerful ways to reach and engage enthusiast consumers like ours. Thus, we are searching for a highly motivated copywriter that can translate what can sometimes be highly technical details into coherent and compelling stories for our websites, advertisements, videos, and other media. This position reports to the Channel Marketing Lead.
A Day in the Life:
• With direction from the Channel Marketing Lead, and working closely with product managers and the creative and channel marketing teams, develop scripts, storyboards, ad copy, webpage copy, email copy, whitepapers, brochure copy, and other strategic messages that highlight the key benefits and features of our products and solutions.
• Work closely with channel marketing team to understand audience segments and create content that is relevant and compelling to drive KPIs in acquisition, conversion, and loyalty.
• Work closely with product managers to understand key technical concepts and translate these concepts into stories and feature descriptions that audiences can digest and understand easily.
• Collaborate with marketing operations to understand changing trends in SEO to ensure web copy is optimized for organic search, as well as drive KPIs on paid search.
• Other related work as required.
You Bring to the Team:
• 1-2 years of experience in copywriting or content development, preferably in highly technical fields like SaaS, specialist hardware and hobbyist tools, consumer electronics, engineering, or law.
• Relevant vocational training in copywriting, journalism, technical writing, English literature, creative writing, or similar.
• Native English writing skills, with good command of information hierarchies, storytelling, and conceptualization and synthesis.
• Strong portfolio of diverse writing projects that includes technical copywriting, creative copywriting, scriptwriting, and other formats.
• Professional demeanor and organized, able to self-manage to ensure deadlines are met.
• Good command of MS Office 365 and related applications.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and
Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.