Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we have been on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. We are a leader in high-end audio and distributor of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for an IT Systems Support Administrator to join our dynamic team. This role is primarily responsible for keeping the network and computer systems running smoothly and efficiently by providing support for computer equipment, network infrastructure, software applications, VOIP Phones, and mobile devices. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for general IT support issues, supporting both on premise and remote workers. The ideal applicant would enjoy the challenge of a broad range of responsibilities. They will be self-motivated, have attention to detail, and who can successfully balance multiple tasks and deadlines. This hands-on position is an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. Priorities and responsibilities will be established by the Network Administrator.
- Provide end user technical assistance in a courteous and responsive manner ensuring maximum productivity.
- Facilitate complete solution of troubleshooting, installations, and other services.
- Provide orientation and assistance for new users.
- Install and configure hardware and software components.
- Assist network administrator support anti-virus and endpoint security software.
- Assist network administrator supporting communications services and devices such as desk-phone, soft-phone, smartphones, tablets, voicemail and VPN.
- Assist network administrator with testing and evaluating software and hardware.
- Other related duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience with computer or network troubleshooting and repairs.
- 2-3 years’ providing user support in an IT environment.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting customers through telephone / chat-based environment.
- Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving IT support skills.
- Lifting of computers and peripherals required (up to 50lbs)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer friendly attitude.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Good general knowledge of network protocols including Wi-Fi and VOIP.
- Ability to support Microsoft Office 365 applications including Outlook, Teams and One Drive.
- Some knowledge of Linux would be an asset.
- College diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+ or similar Microsoft certificate would be asset.
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.