Lenbrook is not just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we have been a leader in high-end audio and distribution of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It is fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for an Electronic Technician to join our dynamic team. Lenbrook provides service for our brands of products; NAD Electronics, PSB Speakers, Bluesound, as well as servicing or recertifying other brands that we distribute. We are in the market for a highly motivated Electronic Technician/Technologist to test, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair audio equipment. This Pickering based on-site position will be responsible for servicing and quality assurance of these products. It is an ideal position for a new graduate. This position reports to the Technical Customer Service Manager
A day in the life….
- Test, troubleshoot, repair, and recertify our product lines.
- Upgrade product software/firmware.
- Work with a team of technicians/technologists to re-certify returned product.
- Provide service support to authorized service centers with repairs and software upgrades.
- Provide support to dealers and customers on usage of product.
- Assist with physical inventory counts on a quarterly basis.
- Other related and varied duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team….
- Post-secondary education in an Electronics Technology program.
- Electronic board and hardware troubleshooting.
- User experience with iOS, Android, Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Knowledge of computer networking, including setting up WI-FI routers and configuring NAS storage.
- Logical and analytical thinker.
- Detail oriented, accurate, attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of analog and digital audio concepts are an asset.
We’ve got you covered….
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply….
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to email@example.com. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.