Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we’ve been a leader in high-end audio and distributor of specialty consumer brands. We are the owner of three brands within the Consumer Electronics space, covering “online-ready” categories such as multi-room streaming, Bluetooth speakers, and headphones amongst other more traditional audio products. In addition, we currently distribute Motorola Business Radios/Family Radios/Accessories, CAT smartphones, M & D headphones, and Tivoli Audio in the Canadian market. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It’s fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team. The ideal applicant would enjoy the challenge of a broad range of responsibilities in a fast paced environment. They will be a self-motivated, who can successfully balance multiple tasks and deadlines. The primary goal of this position is to assist in all aspects and functions of the Distribution Center. This role will report to the VP, Corporate Services and is located at our head office in Pickering, Ontario
A day in the life:
- Accurate Picking and packing of customer orders
- Small shipping, large shipping, unloading containers and loading/unloading trucks
- Distribution systems – Receiving, preparing & printing Shipper and Customs documents/reports, freight spot quotes, and Invoicing as required
- Assist with physical inventories, product replenishment, material management, organization of warehouse
- Understanding and ability to use courier systems, freight carriers appointment booking software
- Safe operation of Fork Truck and pallet truck operation
- Other related duties as assigned
- Flex hours may be required to meet business demands
What you bring to the team:
- Good understanding of MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Calendar
- Fork lift certification is essential
- Warehouse fulfillment experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Detail-oriented, accurate
- Good verbal communicator to team members, coworkers, customers, suppliers
- Must have good organizational skills
- Flexible, adaptable, team spirit
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview