Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we’ve been a leader in high-end audio and distributor of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It is fun, supportive, and a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for a DALI Brand Manager to join our dynamic team. The role is primarily responsible to support Lenbrook Americas’ (LAM) achievement of budget and strategic sales targets by serving as the liaison between the US and Canadian LAM Sales Departments, LAM Marketing, the DALI head office in Denmark, and all other sales-related personnel in the company and its distribution channels. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, self-starting individual, capable of taking the initiative to consistently drive DALI business in North America. This hands-on, remote position reports to the Senior Director of Sales, Americas and will be based in the U.S.
A day in the life:
- Conduct a well-thought-out combination of virtual and in-person sessions (requiring significant travel post-COVID) with the Regional Sales Managers, US reps, and key accounts.
- Develop training materials and presentations in coordination with the reps and in-field technical support team, including local and regional events.
- In person participation (post-COVID) in corporate regional or national trade shows and events
- Work with the Sales Director and Lenbrook North American Product Manager to develop strategies, including:
- Promotional activities including product launches, demo programs, and incentive and reward programs.
- Communications and PR Strategy, including relationships with product reviewers.
- Develop and maintain competitive market intelligence resources.
- Provide input for Forecasting, Purchasing, and FY Budgeting process
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as retail or vendor product specialist.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree (or its equivalent) strongly preferred.
- Required Product & Channel experience that specifically includes networking, home automation and 3rd party control systems.
- Strong local or regional industry visibility and dealer relationships.
- Polished and persuasive presentation skills.
- Professional verbal and written skills.
- A valid passport and willingness to travel Internationally
- Excellent organizational, computational and people skills:
- video conferencing and streaming platforms
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.