Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we’ve been a leader in high-end audio and distributor of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It is fun, supportive, and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for a Credit Specialist to join our dynamic team. This role is primarily responsible for overseeing the credit responsibilities for our large accounts; reconciling our AR to vendors’ using their Vendor Portals, reviewing and releasing customer orders, collecting on past due accounts, reviewing discrepancies and evaluating new accounts for credit worthiness. The ideal applicant would enjoy the opportunity and challenge of a broad range of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. They will be a self-motivated, analytical, with attention to detail, who can successfully balance multiple tasks and deadlines. This hands-on position reports to the Credit Team Lead.
A day in the life….
- Responsible for the credit duties associated with our national, Ecommerce and specialized accounts.
- Regular in-depth reconciliations utilizing various vendor portals of these accounts to our AR to ensure they are current and accurate.
- Working closely with Ecommerce, sales and marketing teams to improve standard operating procedures for these accounts.
- Timely and thorough review of customer orders on credit hold to determine if they can be released based on credit worthiness.
- Contact delinquent customer accounts for payment. When further considerations are required, work with Sales Manager, Credit Manager, and customer to obtain a reasonable resolution.
- Evaluate new and existing accounts for credit worthiness by obtaining, reviewing and analyzing credit references, credit reports and financials as well as any past credit history.
- Setup new accounts in our system and maintain our customer credit database.
- Provide a monthly report and analysis for risky credit accounts based on our current Accounts Receivable.
- Other related duties as assigned by Credit Team Lead.
- Extended hours required occasionally – month-end, Year-end etc.
What you bring to the team….
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Credit Collections/Accounts Receivable required.
- Collection and reconciliation experience with national and ecommerce customers required.
- High proficiency in Excel.
– V-Lookup and Pivot Table functions
- Positive team player who is proactive, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage a wide range of detail-oriented work activities as directed.
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing marketplace.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Post-Secondary education preferred.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate position title in the subject line and provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.