Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For more than 40 years we’ve been a leader in high-end audio and distributor of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook Canada Solutions (LCS) is the distributor for CAT Rugged Smartphones, Motorola Business/Commercial/Consumer Radios, New Body Camera’s, and is a leader in providing operational efficiency and effectiveness through communication technology to our B2B customers. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. Its fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location we are looking for a Business Development Specialist who is eager and excited to join our dynamic Lenbrook Canada Solutions (LCS) team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, a top performer with a strong desire to succeed and will have a can-do attitude. This Business Development Specialist is primarily responsible for seeking new business opportunities for LCS product categories – developing, maintaining, and growing relationships with potential new resellers & end-users in multiple verticals. Reporting to the VP & General Manager, this position will be responsible for providing a superior level of business development and sales support.
A day in the life….
- Primary responsibility is to sell our product solutions and develop new business to business (B2B) end-user accounts.
- Perform all sales/support functions either through face-to-face meetings, video conference or telephone calls.
- A high level of Identifying sales opportunities through targeted cold calls, tele-prospecting, e-mail, and social media and leverage existing internal sources of sales leads.
- Call on perspective end-user customers, provide product solutions information through presentations or demonstrations and recommend products based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Promote new business opportunities throughout Canada, organize, manage & develop key decision maker contacts.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts that are aligned with LCS targets.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
- Develop sales strategies, using CRM, track and advance the sale stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Build/Develop/Manage a robust and healthy Pipeline to meet LCS’s growth objectives.
- Drive customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers.
- Various Administrative/Reporting required.
What you bring to the team….
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following areas: sales, retail, customer service or marketing.
- A powerful desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results.
- Customer focused attitude – can build your own client base and enhance business relationships with new reseller or end-user customers.
- Strong cold calling and new business generation skills.
- Self-motivated, confident, and an ability to work autonomously from home office or corporate office.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade internal and external top-level executive stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization, presentation, time management and planning skills.
- A team player attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when the business requires.
- Post-Secondary Education (Preferred but not required).
- Valid Canadian driver’s license (must) and reliable vehicle to visit clients on a regular basis in various locations.
We’ve got you covered.…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply….
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.