Lenbrook isn’t just another job — it’s a career. For nearly 50 years we’ve been a leader in high-end audio and distributor of specialty consumer brands. Lenbrook Americas is the North American distributor for premium audio brands NAD, Bluesound, PSB, DALI and Tivoli. Lenbrook believes in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. It’s fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
At our Pickering location, we are looking for a Business Development Coordinator who is eager and excited to join our dynamic Lenbrook Canada A/V team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, top performer with a strong desire to succeed and a can-do attitude. The Business Development Coordinator will primarily be responsible for seeking new business opportunities for our brand and product categories – developing, maintaining, and growing relationships with existing customers and potential new re-sellers. Working out of our Pickering head office and reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, Americas, this position will be responsible for providing a superior level of business development and sales support.
- Selling our products to existing customers and helping develop new business to business (B2B) re-seller accounts.
- Perform all sales/support functions through face-to-face meetings, video conference or telephone calls.
- Identify sales opportunities through targeted tele-prospecting, e-mail, social media, and leverage existing internal sources of sales contacts.
- Call on customers, provide product solutions information through presentations or demonstrations, and recommend products based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Promote new business opportunities – organize, manage & develop key decision maker contacts.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts that are aligned with budgeted targets.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
- Develop sales strategies using CRM, track and advance the sale stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Build/Develop/Manage a robust and healthy Pipeline to meet growth objectives.
- Drive customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers.
- Various Administrative/Reporting.
- Other various duties as required.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales/marketing, or customer service/retail experience in a consumer electronics environment.
- Fluency in conversational French.
- A powerful desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results.
- Customer focused attitude – can build your own client base and enhance business relationships with new reseller or end-user customers.
- Strong cold calling and new business generation skills.
- Self-motivated, confident, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- A dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade internal and external top-level executive stakeholders.
- A team player attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when the business requires.
- Post-Secondary Education preferred.
- Valid Canadian driver’s license (must) and reliable vehicle to visit clients on a regular basis in various locations.
- Occasional travel as needed in support of local and regional sales events. Valid passport required.
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.