Regional Account Manager - Central Canada
File # 617
This exciting career opportunity requires a sales professional to manage an existing dealer network, while developing and implementing strategies to drive sales into new channels within the territory. Based in Central Canada (Ontario), the ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, organized, and willing to travel to support the territory.
- Manage the distribution network of Lenbrook dealers by brand in the Central Region. This includes working with existing dealers on annual sales targets and growth plans.
- Seek new target accounts based on go-to-market strategy
- Propose targeted promotions and events based on dealer feedback and with supporting due diligence
- Provide a very high level of account management and support to the various dealers throughout the region.
- Prepare presentations to be used to provide education via on the spot and organized training to the dealers in the region
- Provide input to various departments and people in the Lenbrook organization as it pertains to product development and general business insight
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, events, as required
- Actively participate in weekly conference calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years sales experience required
- Post-secondary degree in business or related discipline
- Strong working knowledge with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in front of small (2-5) and large (50+) groups
- Possess technical prowess as well as networking expertise
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to function without direction
- Positive attitude, top notch work ethic and a team player
- Willingness to travel
- Bilingualism in French and English an asset
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 617, directly to email@example.com
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.
© 2017 Lenbrook Inc.