File # 624
Reporting to the Sales Administration Supervisor, this position is primarily responsible for processing and expediting customer orders and coordinating the flow of product from order placement to delivery to the customer. This position is within the cross-trained Sales Administration team, and will support all Lenbrook Divisions.
- Accurate and timely handling of customer orders and co-ordination of scheduled shipments with Logistics teams
- Effective handling of in-bound and out-bound sales calls and emails with Distributors, Dealers, End-users and Service Centres.
- Work with the sales team to build strong customer relationships, providing proactive service, including outbound calls, followup and support
- Assist with administering purchase orders and follow up with vendors for confirmation & maintain master production schedule.
- Monitor prompt turnaround – from order entry to outbound shipments, working closely with the Product manager, Distribution services and Credit.
- Managing inventory levels, working with the Product managers and suppliers on supply planning, preparing Purchase order and managing RTVs
- Initiate and maintain accurate customer, supplier, product and pricing files and databases, as well as related on-line Customer databases
- Providing back-up to all Sales Administrators on the team
- Processing of warranty return authorizations and claims on a timely basis within the appropriate policies
- Administration and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly reports on product flow, sales, claims management, account statements, as required
- Participate in quarterly physical inventory counts and other warehouse special projects as required.
- This position has a mixture of inside sales, customer service and administrative tasks. Applicants should be comfortable with this mix.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Experience in Customer Service/sales administration would be an asset.
- Proactive, responsible, self-motivated and organized team player.
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing marketplace
- Ability to manage a wide range of detail oriented work activities as directed
- Extended hours required occasionally – monthend, inventory count etc.
- Strong keyboarding skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Post secondary education preferred
- Bilingual (French) skills would be an asset
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 624, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.