Marketing & Ecomm Analyst
File # 623
Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (Bluesound.com).
What we have found is that there is a dedicated group of consumers who care about quality sound, too, and this means we are in the market for a whip-smart Marketing & E-Commerce Analyst to help us better understand this consumer and their behaviours. This position will be responsible for developing actionable customer insights through the analysis of available e-commerce sales data, digital marketing analytics, market research, and other data. This position reports to the International Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to determine data requirements; collaborate with relevant operational teams to define and develop data gathering systems and processes.
- Provide ongoing data analysis to inform brand, campaign, and go-to-market strategy.
- Provide ongoing data analysis support to marketing and sales teams, including development of regular reporting mechanisms and ad hoc executive-level reports.
- Provide ongoing “voice of the customer” data to ecosystem to enhance organization’s overall sales and marketing performance.
- Work with digital production team to conduct A/B tests of content, populate tracking codes, and create funnels to optimize digital marketing and sales conversions.
Must Have Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an e-commerce-oriented analytical role, preferably in the consumer goods segment.
- Experience developing tools and models to analyze marketing ROI, including A/B testing, knowledge of competitive intelligence and market research practices and methodologies.
- Experience with successful implementations of Amazon Vendor Central, proprietary shopping carts, and social media and web channels.
- Expert user of Google Analytics, HootSuite reports, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint; familiarity with enterprise data systems a plus.
- Bachelors degree in business, statistics, finance, math, or similar.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file #623 directly to email@example.com
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.