Junior Sales Representative, LENBROOK CANADA SOLUTIONS
File # 622
Date June 2017
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this challenging position is responsible for providing a superior level of sales support to Business Radios, developing new business, servicing and growing existing business within a fast-paced work environment.
- Primary responsibility is to sell our products to existing accounts while generating new customers in an assigned geographical territory.
- Perform all direct sales functions in a business to business (B2B), customer facing environment.
- Identify sales opportunities through targeted cold calls, tele-prospecting, e-mail, and social media and leverage existing internal sources of sales leads.
- Call on perspective customers, provide product information through presentations or demonstrations and recommend products based on customers' needs and interests.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Provide clients with the highest levels of customer service throughout the entire sales life cycle.
- Drive customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships.
- Administrative/reporting etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in the following areas: sales, retail, customer service or marketing
- A strong desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results
- An ability to build new business in a predominately customer facing environment
- Customer focused - can build your own client base and enhance business relationships with existing clients
- Cold calling and new business generation skills
- Self-motivated, confidence and an ability to work autonomously
- PC skills and working knowledge of a number of business programs
- A dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders
- Possess excellent communication / interpersonal skills / organizational skills / presentation and planning skills / time management High level of professionalism and integrity
- A College Diploma (Preferred but not required)
- A valid Canadian driver’s license (Must) and a reliable vehicle - able to visit clients on a daily basis in various locations.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 622, directly to email@example.com
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.