App Software Developer
File # 621
Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (Bluesound.com).
Lenbrook is looking for an experienced Android & iOS applications software developer to build and maintain the Control Apps that control the advanced High Definition Audio streaming media devices running our own proprietary BluOS system. The ideal applicant would enjoy the opportunity and challenge of developing sophisticated and reliable applications, with fantastic ease-of-use within Lenbrook’s highly competitive consumer electronics market. This position reports directly to the Director of Development & Manufacturing.
- Maintain and enhance an existing suite of industry-leading Android & iOS applications
- Develop the Control Apps from concept to final release as part of the Development team
- Work with the QA team to submit App to iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Work with database models, APIs and be able to integrate into both platforms
- Work to maintain uniformity in design and palettes for both application platforms
- Commit software updates to GIT repository
- Follow-up on maintenance and support issues with an international technical support team
- Meet aggressive software delivery schedules to maintain market competitiveness and relevance
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- 5+ years software development experience in a professional environment
- 3+ years developing native Android and iOS applications and familiarity with the both iOS and Android SDKs
- Detailed understanding of distributed applications and real-time, low latency control software Apps
- Understand common iOS and Android design patterns and underlying platform APIs
- Published one or more recognized apps on Google Play or App store
- Good working knowledge of GIT would be an asset.
- Understanding of streaming audio would be an asset.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 621, directly to email@example.com
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.